Ethos to Host a Halloween-Themed Medical Spa Open House
After having to cancel last year’s medical spa open house due to COVID-19, Ethos Salon & MedSpa is excited to announce that a special Halloween-themed event will be taking place on October 28 from 5 to 8 PM!
In addition to celebrating the business’s 10th anniversary, Ethos Salon & MedSpa’s Open House will serve as a kickoff to the holiday shopping season.
The staff members at Ethos know how stressful this time of year can be. The good news is they can help. By attending the event, you can browse a wide range of discounted products from popular brands—any of which would make for a great gift. Plus, you can prebook a relaxing treatment for yourself at a reduced price!
But that’s not all…
What to Expect at the Medical Spa Open House
Every year, Ethos Salon & MedSpa’s Open House is put on to showcase the variety of available beauty-enhancing products and services. With this year being the 10th anniversary, it’s going to be particularly special (and just a dash spooky). Ethos is going above and beyond to thank customers for their role in reaching this milestone.
Here’s what you can look forward to by attending this medical spa open house…
Light Appetizers & Drinks
Enjoy an assortment of delicious appetizers and refreshing drinks provided by The Capital Grille, a favorite among Ethos’s staff members!
Be one of the first 100 guests and receive a goody bag filled with the following:
- A printed booklet outlining the services offered at Ethos Salon & MedSpa
- Free product samples
- Coupons for assorted products and services
- And more!
Ethos MedSpa VIP Program Launch!
A completely brand-new membership program exclusive to Ethos MedSpa will be launching at the open house on October 28th.
Those who sign up for our all-new VIP Program can look forward to having a monthly plan in place for better skin maintenance PLUS enjoy benefits like…
- Receiving 20% off Skinceuticals, iS CLINICAL, and SkinMedica products
- Getting 20% off all medspa services (excluding laser hair removal packages)
- Enjoying special VIP pricing on select services, including IPL and HydraFacials
- Receiving 10% off Dermal Fillers per syringe
- And more!
By attending the event, you can receive a handout for the program, ask questions about what membership entails, and sign up on the spot.
By attending the medical spa open house, you can look forward to all kinds of great deals. For example, you can pick up discounted salon and skin products from brands such as Aveda, iS CLINICAL, SkinCeuticals, and more. Get some holiday shopping done early and treat yourself in the process!
Additionally, Ethos will be offering reduced pricing on select prebooked services. Although no services will be performed during the event, you can put your name on the schedule for the next available slot and save on your treatment.
Are you curious about some of the services offered at Ethos? There will be live demonstrations of select services as well! The procedures will be performed on models so that you can observe and ask questions.
The live demonstrations will include the following:
- HydraFacials – This treatment combines cleansing, extracting, gentle exfoliation, and hydration all in one. It removes debris from pores, uncovers a new layer of skin, and nourishes with antioxidants and peptides. At Ethos Salon & MedSpa’s Open House, you will have the opportunity to have the HydraFacial done on a small area of your hand to get a feel for how the treatment will leave your skin feel soft and glowing.
- Chemical Peels – The medical-grade chemical peels at Ethos are designed to bring out the healthier skin below the surface. The result is a fresher, more radiant complexion overall.
How to Attend This Event
Registration is not required to attend Ethos Salon & MedSpa’s Open House. However, there are a few steps to take…
- Follow Ethos on Facebook.
- Mark yourself as interested in or going to the Open House event. (You will also get a notification on the day of the event to remind you.)
- Show up on October 28 at the location in Clayton.
Can’t make it? You can still take advantage of some special offers and discounts online. But if you’re free on Thursday evening, this is one event you won’t want to miss.
Whether you’re a long-time client or brand new to Ethos, this medical spa open house is a great opportunity to learn, shop, and enjoy yourself. The staff members at Ethos Salon & MedSpa are looking forward to the event and hope you are too!