- What Is Venus Versa?
- How the Venus Versa System Works
- Which Treatments Use the Venus Versa?
- What Benefits Does It Offer?
- Why We Trust the Venus Versa System
With FDA clearance for use in 20 clinical applications, the Venus Versa™ system is a revolutionary beauty tool that tones, tightens, and smooths the skin. In addition to delivering clinically proven body-contouring results with long-term benefits, the Venus Versa also works to rejuvenate the skin for an overall improved look and feel.
Whether you want to reduce visible signs of aging, eliminate acne, or remove unwanted hair, Venus Versa offers an effective solution.
Read on to learn more about this multi-treatment system, including how it works and what benefits it offers.
What Is Venus Versa?
The Venus Versa system is a medical aesthetic device designed to perform a variety of functions. Unlike other devices, this piece of state-of-the-art equipment combines different technologies (which we’ll touch on in the next section) to customize treatments as needed.
Ultimately, it allows Ethos MedSpa to address several skin-related concerns with the convenience of a single workstation. But best of all, it enables you to receive the treatments you desire in a safe, effective, and painless manner.
How the Venus Versa System Works
As mentioned above, the Venus Versa system is equipped with three cutting-edge technologies used to perform multiple functions. During your appointment, the medical aesthetician will adjust the settings to apply the appropriate technology for your treatment.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™
Venus Versa’s IPL technology delivers pulses of broad-spectrum light into the skin gently. The light is absorbed and transformed into heat, which stimulates the body’s natural healing process. This reduces signs of aging and creates a more youthful, healthy appearance.
IPL provides excellent results for hair removal, acne reduction, and photo rejuvenation. Its real-time cooling system monitors the light temperature for optimal safety and comfort.
NanoFractional Radio Frequency (RF) with SmartScan™
The Venus Versa system applies this technology to heat the deepest layers of your skin. The energy is administered through tiny electrode pins, which create minor micro-dermal wounds that heal naturally.
RF is typically used for skin resurfacing, as it encourages skin renewal.
Venus Versa’s (MP)2 technology stimulates deep beneath your skin’s surface to improve collagen production, tighten skin tissue, and reduce the appearance of cellulite. This also works to firm skin on the legs and abdomen, which leads to a smoother body appearance.
Which Treatments Use the Venus Versa?
Thanks to its versatility, the Venus Versa system can be used for a variety of treatments. Here are some of the services we perform at Ethos MedSpa using the Venus Versa…
IPL Photo Rejuvenation
Venus Versa IPL laser photo rejuvenation reduces visible signs of premature aging such as brown spots, sun damage, discoloration, and visible veins. This treatment combines intense pulsed light with SmartPulse™ technology to deliver precise light through the skin’s layers.
The light generated by the Venus Versa machine produces heat when absorbed by the target tissue. It corrects imperfections in the skin without causing damage to other surrounding tissues during sessions. Plus, as mentioned above, the real-time cooling system regulates the temperature to keep you safe and comfortable throughout the process.
Acne is a common skin condition in the US, affecting more than 50 million Americans annually. And addressing it can be a challenge. Thankfully, Venus Versa uses IPL with SmartPulse™ technology to treat both visible symptoms and underlying causes of acne.
The system uses a combination of red and blue light delivered concurrently. The blue light kills acne-causing bacteria, while the red light reduces inflammation and promotes faster healing.
Laser Hair Removal
Venus Versa has also transformed and revolutionized professional hair removal. Its method consists of using IPL with SmartPulse™ technology to reduce unwanted facial and body hair. The IPL technology delivers energy to deeper skin layers, targeting the hair follicles to cause damage and prevent strands from growing again.
SmartPulse™ technology also ensures an even and consistent heat distribution, with a real-time cooling system to protect your skin from burning.
With skin resurfacing treatments, tiny pins deliver heat through the skin’s surface using Venus Versa’s NanoFractional Radio Frequency technology.
As stated above, this results in minor micro-dermal wounds that heal on their own. Skin resurfacing works to repair skin damage visible on the surface, including acne scars, stretch marks, deep wrinkles, and more.
Unlike traditional CO2 lasers, the procedure is more comfortable since the wounds are very small.
Body Contouring and Cellulite Reduction
Body contouring and cellulite reduction procedures use energy from the Venus Versa’s Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Pulsed Electro Magnetic Fields (MP)2 technology to generate heat under the skin’s surface.
This stimulates collagen and elastin production naturally while targeting fat pockets. The result is a slimmer-looking body, tighter skin, and drastically reduced cellulite.
Finally, our skin tightening treatment is also made possible with the Venus Versa system. It aims at plumping, tightening, and firming up the skin’s appearance. The procedure applies (MP)2 technology to generate therapeutic heat for more youthful skin by increasing elastin fibers and collagen.
What Benefits Does It Offer?
If you’re considering undergoing one of the treatments listed above, you can look forward to reaping several benefits from our use of the Venus Versa system.
- Painless Treatments – Unlike other procedures that require painful surgery to see results, the Venus Versa gives you the opportunity to address your skin concerns through comfortable, painless treatments.
- Quick Sessions – Another advantage of the Venus Versa is that it allows you to get the treatment you need promptly. In fact, some treatments take as little as 15 minutes!
- Great Results – When you book an appointment for a medical spa service, you want to see results. And that’s exactly what you can expect from our use of the Venus Versa system, which has been praised by clients and professionals alike.
Why We Trust the Venus Versa System
- Good Reviews – The Venus Versa system has helped thousands of people treat various skin-related issues such as premature aging through its revolutionary design. It has been positively reviewed by leading dermatologists and received approval from the FDA.
- Reputable Company – The Venus Versa system was created by Venus Concept, Inc., a company founded in 2007 to offer women access to advanced cosmetic treatments. Venus Concept is now the market leader in aesthetic equipment worldwide.
- Safe – Venus Versa has a real-time cooling system to prevent any burning, ensuring the safety of our clients. This also makes the procedure as comfortable as possible.
- Multifunctional – The Venus Versa system does more than perform a single procedure. It can be used for various purposes, including skin tightening, hair removal, acne treatment, and cellulite reduction. It allows us to offer more beauty-enhancing treatments with the convenience of one machine.
At Ethos MedSpa, we’re committed to using the highest-quality equipment to address your skin concerns. And with the Venus Versa system, we can tackle multiple issues quickly and effectively. Book an appointment today to see the results firsthand!